“Gear Up, Not Wind Down”: Strategies for Ending the Year Strong
In a recent tweet, HHS Principal Evan Bishop encouraged students and teachers to “gear up, not wind down” as we approach the end of the school year. Indeed, the twittersphere is teaming with ideas and strategies to help educators, students, and families.
Here are some resources I curated from the Web in order to share practical advice for making the most of the final weeks of school.
- End of Year Lessons & Projects
- Finishing the School Year Strong
- Genius Hour
- Great Web Tools & Resources for End of the Year Activities
- Six Powerful Motivations Driving Social Learning by Teens
- Tips & Strategies for Keeping Students Engaged
- Top 12 Effective End of Year Activities
- 10 Ways You and Your Child Can Survive End-of-School-Year Madness
- 50 End of School Year Tips
- Helping Students End the Year on a Strong Note
- Tips to Get Your Children Through the End of the School Year
- Wrapping Up the School Year
Enjoy the final weeks of school!
Image Credit: candidwriter.com