Google Doc User?
There are some great updates with Google Docs that you may want to try.
- The Google Docs home button (blue button) takes you to the all of your docs it also gives you templates to choose from to make it easier to get started
- Some things to pay attention to:
- Under the view menu is where you can turn on & off spelling suggestion when reviewing your work
- Under the tools menu there is now a “voice typing” option
- One of my favorite things is under the tools menu called “research” where you can easily look up images, websites etc right within your document. To take it one step further you can easily drag and insert from this tool bar.
By Chrystal Hoe, Secondary Technology Integration Coordinator, GET